MH CET is the Common Entrance Test conducted by Government of Maharashtra for Health Sciences Degree courses (MBBS, BDS and other courses) for the academic year of 2015-2016.
| MH CET 2015 Snapshot
|Exam||MH CET 2015|
|Mode of Exam||Offline: Pen and Paper|
|Courses Applicable For||MBBS and BDS|
|Registration Begins (For MH CET 2015)||March 5, 2015|
|Registration Deadline (For MH CET 2015)||March 24, 2015|
|Exam Date||May 7, 2015|
|Application Fee||For General: Rs. 860 and For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 660|
|Sections||1. Physics 2. Chemistry 3. Biology|
|Accepted By||Private and Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra|
| MH CET Eligibility
- All candidates must clear SSC or equivalent examination from an institution situated in Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Biology, Chemistry & Physics taken in aggregate at the 12th class or equivalent examination. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, this aggregate must not be less than 40%.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. NRIs/ Overseas Citizen of India(OCI) are not allowed.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years of age. Candidate must be born on or before December 31, 1998 to be eligible to appear for the exam.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
| MH CET 2015 Application Process
1. Candidates are required to register online for MH CET 2015. After that they must fill in the details asked.
2. Candidates need to upload scanned photograph and signature.
3. Fee is to be submitted through a bank challan generated by the computer.
4. After 24 hours of fee payment, candidates need to confirm the payment details in their online form.
| MH CET Associate Colleges
MH CET score is accepted by both Government and Private medical colleges in Maharashtra.
- Seth G. S. Medical College, Mumbai
- B. J Medical College, Pune
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Medical College, Aurangabad
- Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha
- Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital
- Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research
- Terna Medical College
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Medical College, Mumbai
| MH CET 2015 Exam Pattern
Question Type: The test will comprise of multiple choice questions with four choices and one correct answer.
Duration: Test duration will be of 3 hours.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. There is no negative marking in the test.
Sections: MH CET has 3 sections-
|Section||Number of Questions|
The test will be based on class XI and XII Physics, Chemistry and Biology syllabus as adopted by boards in state of Maharashtra. Detailed syllabus can be obtained from the website.
| Sample Papers
Please visit the MH CET website to access the latest sample papers.
| Coaching Institutes for MH CET
Check out our city wise listings of the best medical coaching institutes.
Result can be checked from here.